Monday, March 15, 2010

you're so fruity...

I love fruits. I do. So this week, while my darling Husband abandons me for some stupid work-trip, I'm going to go on a Fruit-a-palooza. (Admission: I hate when other people use "palooza" add-on, but damn it, it's cute....)

It's the week I am SUPPOSED to get my period, so truthfully I want to just dive into a vat of Fritos, but I'm going to annihilate my cravings with FRUIT. Now I know that fruit is not calorie free. But if you have Fritos in one hand and a fresh orange in the other...well, duh...

So I am going to go Fruit Crazy. baby!! There's a local store here that gives you a one-on-one fruit tour. They take you through their extensive produce section and allow you to sample ANY fruit. It's a chance to explore and I'm taking it!

I'm lining up chick movies and fruit. And I'm hitting the gym harder this week. I'm going to weigh in TODAY and FRIDAY. Let's see if it works...

Side-note: those evil Girl Scout Thin Mints are still unopened. Yeah me!

No comments:

Post a Comment