Tuesday, March 16, 2010

.....ugh.....


It's that time....when it sucks to be a girl.
I cannot indulge in the First Day Lie-on-the-couch, clutching the remote routine. I have to go to the GYM. My trainer will not forgive me for skipping out. And truthfully, logically, I KNOW I'll feel better and my cramps will ease if I go exercise. But damn it! I just want to go back to bed. My First Day is always so bad that I keep a bottle of prescription strength muscle relaxers in my cabinet. I just take 1-2 each month, but still.....

Ugh.....

That being said. I'm hopeful that some of that 169# on my scale yesterday is actually just water weight, bloat, period crap. I'm going to work hard this week and move those damn numbers.

I'm going to go watch a Pilates class today. I am totally intimidated by yoga. And I don't want to look stupid in front of all those flawless. Why do I even care what they think? They don't know me....

I am doing it again...whining. Somebody slap me, please........and I am thinking about walking to the freezer and throwing away those damn GS cookies. I still have not opened them but the temptation just got stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment