Wednesday, March 17, 2010

....the next level....

I was a total bitch to my husband last night. I hate hormones. Sure, they make me all feminine and shit, but damn, they RUIN me for like 2 days a month....luckily, he's out of town. Still, he irritated me. I was so wound up that I even ordered Chinese take-out....I was so freakin' emotional yesterday. It really sucks to be a girl sometimes...

Well, today I took all that anger and put it into my workout...my trainer was completely blown away by how much energy my anger and frustrations hold.. He told me that if I can bring THAT to my daily gym workout, that I'll change my body a lot sooner.

So obviously, I'm indulging myself too much. Too much whining and excuses going on (which I knew but really didn't want to admit) I am allowing my anger and emotions to stop me. I'm SABOTAGING my own freakin' efforts!! How stupid is that?? After he trains me, I usually spent a few minutes on the treadmill and then call it good. But today, I went rowing and I pushed myself harder than I usually do. Then I went and lifted more than I usually do...I was drippin' sweat. I looked GREAT. Some random guy even LOOKED at me.
You know, he looked at me-looked at me......That's what I'm talkin' about......

I'm gonna get out of my own way.
I'm going to sweat more.
I'm going to PUSH myself.
I won't let a little pain stop me.
It's ON.....I feel so powerful. Very different that I usually do, but isn't that the whole idea?
And I'm thinking about taking a KICKBOXING class. So what if I look stupid? I'd rather look stupid for a little while than look fat FOREVER...

It's ON.....

No comments:

Post a Comment