Wednesday, March 10, 2010

......fines.....


I'm going to start fining myself for all the whining I'm doing.
I re-read some of my posts and even though it's genuine feeling, I AM WHINING.
I gotta see this through, you know?
(can you guess who watched Biggest Loser last night.....?)

SO today, I"m cleaning house and exercising. Until I drop.
And no whining...at all...

Other things I'm thinking:

-that I wish I liked yogurt. It is on ALL of the diet plans, but I think it stinks. Literally. I can't get past the smell.....yuck.
-I'm indulging in Pity Talk, telling myself that this is not working. No change is really happening (more whining) but then I go to carry something heavy and it's not so bad....
-about building a home gym. A small one with minimal equipment. I would watch TV and do crunches....I swear in our next house, I'm going to do that....
-thinking about the move and the stress of moving. But also thinking about the excitement of moving! A new place, husband will have a new job (same job in a diff place).....

Great, now I'm whining AND babbling....I'll never get any readers at this point...
I'm off to the gym before I piss myself off again...

No comments:

Post a Comment