Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I earned it...

I am so sore today.
I mean, like I am walking funny type sore.
I worked out HARD at the gym.
On my own. Without my trainer.
And even 8 hours AFTER the workout, I'm sore.
I don't even want to think about what tomorrow morning is going to feel like.
I'm not whining. I'm OWNING it....

I'm switching things up. I worked out on my own. I switched out my exercise circuits rapidly, like 5 minutes on the treadmill, then I'd drop and do 20 push-ups, then I'd do the leg press, then I'd work my biceps. I totally did something DIFFERENT.....and I liked it.
I am usually only THIS sore when I workout with the Trainer.
I was so proud of myself :)

Speaking of changing things up, I am considering switching trainers.
THAT would be a big deal for me. I've been with my Trainer Guy for about 8 months. And I'm just not seeing the changes that I think I deserve after spending close to $1,000 on Trainer & Gym fees....so I'm going to switch. The only loyalty I have is to myself and my own health.

I ate well today. I did some reading about after workout snacks. I'm investing in myself.
This time next week, I'm either going to be too sore to walk or damn it, I'll have some results.

No comments:

Post a Comment