Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I am not alone


It might be random (probably is) but SOMEONE other than me stopped by my blog the other day....TWO people....OH MY GOSH...if you're here, please say hello so I know that the Stat Counter isn't just taking pity on me....

It's weird...I know someone read all of this....makes it more real...

Didn't weigh in today. Just don't feel like it.
Had a big ugly asthma attack last night. I hate my asthma. My stupid doctor says, "You really need to be careful about exerting yourself..." and in the next breath says, "Your asthma would be better if you dropped 20#.."

Really.......? And the DumbAss Award goes to the Chubby Housewife's Know-IT-All doctor...

Today....I ate mildly and exercised. I worked out as hard and my aching lungs would allow me. Fucking asthma.....Which do I hate more: my fat or my asthma? Today, my asthma...it HURTS me...

I know I'm whining because look at this:

She has kids, asthma AND freakin' Gold Medals......

One thing's for certain: I will NEVER look like that. But it irks me: She's OLDER than me and she looks astonishingly in shape. I should hang this on my fridge....

Even though I've been to the gym already today, I'm doing a Home Workout today, too. Even though my scale told me to piss off, I'm not giving up. That would be too easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment