Sunday, February 21, 2010

my fortune......


Yesterday, I cheated. Not only my husband.
ON MY DIET.
It was a partial cheat but man, did I pay...

I had Chinese food. Beef and Broccoli, which is LOADED with sodium.
Sure, you think you're eating healthy because it has a green vegetable, but seriously...
my lunch had about 600mg of Sodium.
Then you add the nutritionally empty white rice...
I might as well have had a Big Mac.

Why did I eat this? Because I was on Mom Duty, taxi-ing my progeny from one event to another, pressed for time, and let's face: I wanted to eat it. I was already feeling guilty enough so I ate my fortune cookie, which read:

"Nothing will stop you from acheieving your goal...."

DAMN!! Even the cookie knows how freaking weak I am....

So I came home, took a small nap (because empty carbs bottom me out big time...) and then I did my At Home Workout. My trainer is teaching me how to stretch and use my own body weight to work out, with no equipment....so I punished myself....

And today? I have a puking, clingy kid whose illness, no matter how brief, will derail my plans for the gym. That's my main impediment: my kids and my time. I am so busy being a mom that I rarely get time to just be a woman, you know?

Enough whining.....I'm doing another At Home Workout. Hopefully my darling husband will get home in time for me to go to the gym tonight, but I doubt it....

Weigh in tomorrow. I have decided NOT yet on the photos. I'm building up to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment