Thursday, March 4, 2010

whine and cheese


It's true.....I would be as skinny as a freakin' rail....
I was thinking about my fat today as I squeezed it into my stretchy workout pants.
Don't get me wrong: I love that my pants are stretchy, but I wish they didn't have to be, you know? But I was thinking about my fat (of course I was....) and I was thinking, "WHY am I fat? I don't even LIKE half of the stuff that fat people like??!!"

Like cheese, or sour cream, or cream cheese....
See my theme here? I don't even like cheese and somehow I found a way to stay fat.

I went to the gym today. I worked really hard. REALLY hard. I was sweating....a lot.
I just am not seeing any results. I'm working and my body is holding onto this damn fat!
But I am not giving up. Even though I would love to. I wold love to dive head-first into a bucket of ice cream from ColdStone Creamery. I had a dream about their ice cream the other night. It bordered on erotic.....

So I keep on keeping on. That's all I can do. My friend says "You just wait. That weight is going to start falling off...Just wait." It took every ounce of my considerable restraint to choke her Size 4 yapper.....She's lucky to be alive. I pray that she's right though.

I did step it up today. I lifted heavier weights. I ran for a little while (3 minutes, I got to winded)...I'm trying....I really am....

I won't quit. I won't. Even though I want to.
More later. I might just hit the gym again....

No comments:

Post a Comment